Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Review - Dental Nerd

Latest

BANNER 728X90 --->

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Review


Colgate Optic White Toothpaste is a powerful toothpaste released by the Colgate that claims to whiten your teeth in three days.  From my personal experience, I have noticed the improvement in my teeth that were badly stained as I am a bit of a Coffee Addict myself. However, in addition to using this new Toothpaste, I made some changes to how I use said Toothpaste before going to sleep and after waking up.

Colgate's Optic White Toothpaste is different than most others as it actually uses a very small amount of Hydrogen Peroxide which is what is commonly used to clean cuts and small wounds. The amount is very little and because of that it is able to offer a deeper clean than that of traditional toothpaste, in addition, I personally noticed an improvement in as little as one day as one day which is likely just a matter of when I used it at the end of the day.

Visually though after three days I noticed a considerable improvement compared to that of the other generic toothpaste I was using but I noticed some changes that you as a consumer should be aware of.

Before You Buy Something To Note

This is a very powerful Toothpaste and it has that burning sensation from my experience that you come across when using mouthwashes1 with alcohol in them primarily it affects my tongue until I properly rinse the toothpaste out of my mouth fully.

In addition, your mouth will feel a bit dry after you brush your teeth I recommend drinking a glass of water (or milk) after using it to help alleviate this if you don't and instead go to sleep your mouth will be very dry as some users have reported. 

However, this is nothing to be worried about as it can be minimized with proper rinsing and drinking your fluids properly. 

I don't personally recommend this for small children as it doesn't have a real taste to it and is more for adults or teenagers. In addition, you should regularly use this Toothpaste not just the recommended 4 weeks that it suggests if you wish to keep that bright smile going. 

You Should Use This Product If You Want Results

There is no question from my experience and the results that I personally have witnessed that being said just use it properly and you will avoid any unwanted results such as dry mouth, cracking or other issues that you will run across online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment